3 okt 2008

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!



I am on the feed of Fashion Planet which I look through on a regular basis. Lo and behold, did I see something that irked my curiosity!

I saw this set of S.Nici (in the right).
It sparked a memory of a blog that I had recently visited, namely the blog of VictoriaV McMillan. I just want to point out that Miss Victoria said in a public interview the following:

HarMonica: Speaking of new releases, lets talk about yours! Just yesterday you released several new items, including a new line of lingerie…which rivals other top designers works, in my opinion. One of my favorites from your new collection is the Serina Jane Corset Set.

HarMonica: I think the detailing on this bra set is fantastic! The black lace looks so great…even the ripples on the panties look realistic!.

VictoriaV: Yes, Harmy…I worked for many days designing this new collection. Vas and I had gone on vacation together, and I was inspired to make something sexy and fun.

They must have found the same website with lingerie......
I have nothing against photosourcing at all, actually the most beautiful dresses are created that way.
However, don't go blabbing/lying then that it took you "many days" to "design the new collection", while we all know you just downloaded the picture, photoshopped it and put it on a template.
VictoriaV McMillan - you are officially "A Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!"
Ciao!
Venus Deschanel






Geen opmerkingen: